RELEASE DAY EVENT
Book Title: Tall, Dark and Alpha
Release Date: March 10, 2014
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions
MEET THE AUTHORS
- Afton Locke is a multi-published erotic romance author who prefers romantic fantasies to everyday reality. Fantasies take her everywhere--from other worlds and races to the top of a corporate desk. She lives with her husband, dog, several unnamed dust bunnies, and a black cat that can be scary or cuddly, depending on the current book. When she’s not writing, Afton enjoys hiking, cooking, crafts, and reading. Visit her at Ellora’s Cave and http://www.aftonlocke.com.
- Dawn Montgomery loves to write almost as much as she loves to read. She has traveled the world twice over. While her days were filled with long hours and hard work, her nights were left for dark, lustful fantasies in and out of strange hotels and cities. Alaska and Texas are the places she calls home. She recently moved from the frigid North to Texas with her family and neurotic dog. It was tragic to leave behind the moose and bear for wide open plains and sexy cowboys.
- Delaney Diamond writes sweet and sensual romance novels and is the site manager of Romance Novels in Color, where diversity in romance is celebrated. Originally from the U.S. Virgin Islands, she now lives in Atlanta, Georgia. In her spare time she reads romance novels, mysteries, thrillers, and a fair amount of non-fiction. When she's not reading or writing she's trying out new recipes or traveling to an interesting locale. Find free reads and the first chapter of all her books at www.delaneydiamond.com.
- Eve Langlais Hello, my name is Eve, a Canadian mom who works full time as an author. In between juggling my three kids, hubby, and housework, I pen steamy romance--usually with shifters, cyborgs or aliens lol. I love to write, and while I don't always know what my mind is going to come up with next, I can promise it will be fun, probably humorous and most of all romantic, because I love a HEA.
- Eve Vaughn has always enjoyed creating characters and stories from an early age. As a child she was always getting into mischief, so when she lost her television privileges (which was often), writing served as her outlet. Her stories have gotten quite a bit spicier since then! When she’s not writing or spending time with her family, Eve is reading, baking, traveling or kicking butt in 80’s trivia. She lives in the Philadelphia area where the love is brotherly and the cheese steaks are plenty.
- Farrah Rochon, award-winning author of the popular Holmes Brothers series, hails from a small town just west of New Orleans. She has garnered much acclaim for her New York Sabers football series for Harlequin's Kimani Romance imprint. She has been nominated for the prestigious RITA Award from Romance Writers of America and an RT BOOKReviews Reviewer's Choice Award. She spends way too much money on chocolate and Broadway shows.
- Koko Brown is a quintessential erotic romance junkie. Koko's writing career began at the tender age of nine when she self-published and distributed a newspaper to her fellow classmates. Unfortunately, her principal put her out of business after one best-selling issue. Undaunted, she continued to write and read everything she could get her hands on until she published her first erotic novel in 2007. When not writing or reading, Koko loves to travel, shop in thrift stores, ride motorcycles, and serving as a volunteer.
- Paige Tyler is a USA TODAY bestselling author of sexy, romantic fiction. She and her very own military hero (also known as her husband) live on the beautiful Florida coast with their adorable fur baby (also known as their dog). Paige graduated with a degree in education, but decided to pursue her passion and write books about hunky alpha males and the kick-butt heroines who fall in love with them. Find her books at Ellora's Cave, Blushing Books, and Sourcebooks. She is represented by Bob Mecoy.
- Randi Alexander USA Today Bestselling Author Randi Alexander knows a modern woman dreams of an alpha cowboy who takes the reins, and guarantees they’re rode hard and put up satisfied. Published with Cleis Press, Wild Rose Press, and self-published, Randi writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band. Forever an adventurous spirit with a naughty imagination, Randi is also family oriented and married to the best guy in the world, her own cowboy, Kick. Give in to the allure of erotic passion, strong but vulnerable heroines, and irresistibly seductive cowboys, as Randi's emotional love stories sweep you off your feet and leave you breathless with passion. Saddle up! And prepare yourself for the sexier side of happily ever after. Randi Alexander loves to connect with her readers! Say "Howdy" at https://twitter.com/Randi_Alexander, sign up for her newsletter at http://RandiAlexander.com/, and fall head over spurs for her cowboys at https://www.facebook.com/RandiAlexanderBooks
- Sam Cheever An award-winning author of 50+ books of romantic suspense and fantasy/paranormal, Sam’s books have won the Dream Realm Award for fantasy and The Swirl (interracial romance) Award; have been nominated and/or won several CAPAs; were nominated for “Best of” with LRC and The Romance Reviews; and have won eCataromance’s Reviewer’s Choice award. She’s published with Ellora’s Cave, both Romantica and Blush; Changeling Press; and Musa Publishing. Sam also publishes as Declan Sands, writing m/m fiction, and under her own imprint, Electric Prose Publications.